Pronouns Activities and Lesson Plans - Gender Inclusive
This revamped and revised Montessori pronoun activities and lesson plan set follows the traditional Montessori lessons but includes a variety of gender-inclusive pronouns.
This activity has been reviewed for content and edited for appropriate content by a LGBTQI+ community member.
One dollar of every sale goes to Rainbow Youth NZ.
Included in this 70 page pack are:
- Key Experience (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Lesson plans
- Pronoun worksheets and task cards
- Pictures of people with their pronouns
- Noun and pronoun symbols for using with task cards, worksheets, or for explanations.
- Worksheets to practice using gender-inclusive pronouns
- Pictures of a scene where student writes sentences about the scene.
- Montessori pronoun impressionistic charts
- Table of First, Second and Third person pronouns
- Activities to introduce subject, object and possessive pronouns
- A revision activity where students make their own interactive note book of pronouns
- Pronoun Snap
- Blank black and white cards for students to create their own noun and pronoun sets.
You may also be interested in our other inclusive language resources: