Montessori Measurement: Volume and Capacity
Are you looking for a resource you can dip in and out of for 5-10 year olds to teach measurement and capacity?
This resource is for you,
Designed by a Montessori and State trained teacher this resource is packed full of a variety of resources.
Includes materials to help students:
- Learn simple vocabulary to compare volume.
- Compare amounts using non-standard units.
- Apply volume and capacity knowledge to a range of contexts.
- Estimate and measure the capacity of amounts using standard units (customary and metric)
- Know the use of standard measurement units in everyday contexts
- Convert between units of measurement
- Solve volume problems by calculating length x width x height using a range of strategies.
Types of learning activities:
Clip and flip cards
Montessori 3 part cards
Exploration of volume through using cooking equipment such as cups, bowls and pots
Task cards that support the Montessori Volume material
You may also be interested in my other measurement products including:
Total Pages: 72
File Type: PDF
This is a downloadable resource