Maori personal pronouns (dual)
Learn personal pronouns words in Maori. An activity for NZ classes.
This pack features the words māua, tāua , rāua and kōrua.
It links with Maori in the Mainstream curriculum level 2 and is suitable for years 4+
Suitable for mainstream classes
- A chart with the 4 pronouns
- comprehensive instructions
- posters that introduce the personal pronouns
- 3 sets of match up games where student matches the correct sentence
- A game where students practice making sentences with pronouns and verbs
- 3 worksheets
20 PAGES - PDF
This is a Downloadable resource