Animals and their products (food products and uses)
Help your class learn about connection between animals and where their food/meat and things they use come from! A great addition to units on Producers and consumers, Farms, food, urban and country, animals!
UK spelling version and US spelling version both included in zip file
28 page bundle of activities to help children identify what meat/product comes from certain animals.
cow : Beef, cheese, milk
sheep: wool, hogget, mutton
chicken: eggs, chicken meat
shellfish: Jewelry and decoration
pig: pork and bacon
- 7 posters of 'products' with captions
- Animal match up to product (option of just pictures or pictures and words - montessori inspired match up cards)
- What do these animals give us? Cut and paste activity (2 sets)
- Match the animal to where it comes from.
- Where do these things come from? Cut and paste activity (2 sets)
- 2 reading comprehensions: cheese and wool
You can buy this as a hard copy if you live in the US - order them here.