Animals and their products (food products and uses)
Help your class learn about connection between animals and where their food/meat and things they use come from! A great addition to units on Producers and consumers, Farms, food, urban and country, animals!
28 page bundle of activities to help children identify what meat/product comes from certain animals.
cow : Beef, cheese, milk
sheep: wool, hogget, mutton
chicken: eggs, chicken meat
shellfish: Jewelry and decoration
pig: pork and bacon
- 7 posters of 'products' with captions
- Animal match up to product (option of just pictures or pictures and words - montessori inspired match up cards)
- What do these animals give us? Cut and paste activity (2 sets)
- Match the animal to where it comes from.
- Where do these things come from? Cut and paste activity (2 sets)
- 2 reading comprehensions: cheese and wool