Plants and their products
Help your Elementary class learn about how plants are used by humans, students learn about where things come from and how important plants are to people. A great addition to units on Farms, food, urban and country and as an extension for Montessori classrooms.
fruit (apple tree/apple)
cotton Plant/ Cotton clothing
henna Plant/Henna tattoo
palm tree /palm basket and mat
rubber tree/ rubber eraser
timber /wooden house. chair and boat
US spelling version
40 page bundle of activities to help children identify what product /s comes from where.
- Posters identifying plants/products with captions
- Picture match up to product (2 sets - option of just pictures or pictures and words)
- What do these plants give us? Cut and paste activity. (2 sets)
- Where do these things come from? Cut and paste activity (2 sets)
- 3 reading comprehensions: Apples, Rice, Timber
You can buy this as a hard copy if you live in the US - order them here.