Geographic Impressionistic Bundle (cosmic)
This 450+ page bundle has everything you need to spark conversation and follow the child's interests for the Geographic Impressionistic Charts.
This resource is for the charts that were primarily designed for 6-9 students.
Includes Charts and Scripts for:
- Ratio of Sun to Earth.
- Solar System.
- Cosmic Dance.
- Volcanoes Bring Life.
- Our Beautiful Earth
- Spheres of Earth.
- Solar Energy is Life Giving.
- Rotation Gives us Day and Night
- The Sun’s Rays Travel in Different Directions
- Distance Between Us
- The Atmosphere Blanket
- Earth Stores Heat.
- The Pot
- Day and Night
- Temperature on Earth
- Position of Earth to Sun.
- Astronomical Seasons
- Solstice and Equinox.
- Climatic Zones (3 pages)
I've divided the charts into groups to help you easily find resources your learners request
Group 1: Space and Earth
Group 2: Sun
Group 3: Heat, Atmosphere, Day
Group 4: Climate, Seasons and Weather
- Contents/Sorting page for the adult
- Strong Multi-cultural content
- Geographic impressionistic Charts
- An allegorical story scientific explanation for the chart
- Simple science experiments or demonstrations that can be carried out with everyday equipment
- A choice board that allows children to explore a concept or idea that interests them and show their knowledge or thinking in a variety of ways including art, hands on activities, drama, and writing.
- Activities that engage 6-10 year olds and awaken the child to the interdependency of the universe and the cosmic task of all in it.
- Activities arranged under key questions or concepts children might wonder about.
Plus you will also receive a single set of:
- Key vocabulary cards that have a picture of the key concept and a brief child friend description. These are perfect for helping with working memory.
- Handwriting and Cursive sheets linked to the key vocabulary.
Is all the content new?
The overwhelming amount of this content is brand new. Some of the Group 1 are reworked resources from my Volcanoes and Earthquake bundle. Nearly all of the group 2,3,4 pages are new.
I already own the Cosmic Bundle or the Whole Store Bundle, do I need to order this separately?
No you don't I will send this to you for free!
How do I use these?
These activities are a 21st version of the traditional Montessori Geographic Impressionistic Charts. The charts in most training methods feature a picture, explanation and a couple of experiments to illustrate the picture. I've updated and expanded the content to include a huge range of possible follow up activities, key vocabulary, and handwriting tasks so that there is something for all types of learners and interests!
Is this the First Great Story?
No, this is material that connects with the First Great story. As the content is so vast you may find yourself dipping in to this content all year around.
Why have you put the charts into groups?
To make it easier to see what you may want to cover and to make the materials accessible i've sorted the materials into groups. The groups are ways you may wish to teach the materials but they certainly aren't set in stone as you know your learners better than me!
Do I need to be of a particular training organisation to understand these?
Are the activities suitable for homeschoolers?
Yes, there are a variety of activities at different levels allowing these to be used by multiple or a single child in different ways year after year.
Should I cover everything in this bundle in order?
No way! Please follow your child and what interests them.
See more cosmic items here.
PDF - This is a Downloadable Resource