Fundamental Needs Student Workbook (digital edition)
This is a digital version of my popular Fundamental Needs Human Work Book
It is slightly modified from the paper copy.
To use this students and yourself will need access to Google. The resource is a Google Slides file.
All students need to do is write in the boxes provided and insert pictures where asked.
Students can share their file with you and you can check their answers.
All places the student needs to write are clearly marked.
This work book is designed for a Montessori 6-9 class and works in tandem with the Third Great Montessori Story. Great for clarifying wants vs needs.
Using the Fundamental need cards children can work independently in this work book to connect knowledge from the card with their own knowledge.
This book is a great way of helping children apply, imagine and connect knowledge as opposed to just 'memorising' facts about wants and needs. It will help you see whether the students can get the deeper concepts of what it is to be human!
Examples of activities:
- Design your own menu
- Discuss what these religious symbols are
- Look at the flag, find the country and write what language people speak here
- Find out currencies of different countries
- Find pictures of clothes of what people wear in winter and what people wear in summer.
- Use a Venn diagram to compare how your house is different to the house of someone else.