Skip Counting in 2 (Math resource)
Teaching Skip Counting?
This is for you. Designed for both homeschoolers and classrooms this resource is full of hands on resources that use the Montessori 5 colored bead bar
- Cards for skip card sorting to 100 using bead bars
- Labels which say '6 groups of 2' etc to place above sorting cards (above)
- Caterpillar themed cards for skip counting sorting to 100
- Skip counting puzzles for numbers to 100 (8 versions)
- Skip counting clip cards
- Short and long bead chain worksheets (2 versions)
- 4 worksheets
- Skip counting in 2 or not? Sorting activity
- Handwriting cards or poster
- Equations for skip counting using the traditional Montessori layout, addition and subtraction.
You can also find this in: